Terms & Conditions
***ATTENTION***The Collections Department takes payments for
Welcome to the Brazos County Collections Department Online Services
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE ACCEPTANCE OF CREDIT CARDS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- You must have your cause number in order to make an online payment. To obtain the cause number specific to your case please refer back to your payment plan or Brazos County JusticeWeb. Please contact the Brazos County Collections Department if you cannot obtain this cause number. (Example cause number: 14-00123-crf-85. They should be at least 7 numbers long.)
- Debit/Credit card fee is 2% and ¢0.25 per transaction plus the payment amount. Non-refundable.
- Although Brazos County Collections Department makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate, neither Brazos County nor any agency, officer, elected official and or employee of Brazos County, warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on the website and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information, including, but not limited to incidental and consequential damages.
- When making an online payment, please allow 5 business days for your payment to be processed and be posted to your court case. Outstanding arrest warrants may still be enforced against you during the 5 days prior to the payment posting to your court cost, fines, fees and or attorney fees. It is very important that you keep your receipt for proof of payment. An official Brazos County receipt will also be mailed to your current address of file.
- Recalls for Warrants; please contact the Brazos County Collections Department to make sure you are paying the Full and Correct Balance, A Capias Pro Fine Warrant will not beremoved until all payments are processed against the correct cause number, Make sure and contact the department before making payment. You may still be arrested during this process.
- Completion of this transaction is contingent upon the authorization of payment by your Credit Card Company or Banking Institution. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your Credit Card Company or Banking Institution your payment liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you will be subject to all applicable penalties, transactions fees, and time payment fee, access by Brazos County all of which obligations remain your sole responsibilities.
BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW YOU ARE ACCEPTING & AGREEING TO ALL CONDITIONS OF THE BRAZOS COUNTY WEBSITE: