The mission of the Brazos County Constable's Office Pct. 1 is to provide the best service possible to our community. We will work hard to uphold the core values for what our citizens expect of us at all times. This office will establish positive working relations with fellow agencies to improve public safety and awareness in order to make our area a better place to live.
Deputies will insure that all civil process is served in a diligent manner to maintain and build trust. We will develop and implement programs that strengthen our economy by providing valuable resources for our local businesses to assist in their success.
This office will operate with the best interest of all the citizens of Brazos County and that we are effective stewards of their taxpayer dollars.
- Develop programs that educate our citizens in areas of personal safety and awareness
- Make this an office the citizens can depend on and trust
- Provide an expedited service to all the courts, attorneys, and businesses that use this office
- Provide high quality, cost effective and accountable services to the citizens of Brazos County
- Accountability: We want our citizens, businesses, fellow agencies and elected officials to know that we are available to them at all times. With old fashioned values, we will do an honest day's work.
- Integrity: We do what you expect of us and that is to do the right thing, adhering to both the spirit and the letter of the law. We act in ways that bring honor to the profession and build trust, confidence, and respect with the communities and people we serve.
- Professionalism: We believe that the need for continuing education is paramount to the highest standards possible. The more we can learn and excel in our profession, the better we can serve our community. We work above and beyond to ensure our citizens receive the service they expect. The image we portray not only reflects on us, but also to each citizen in this county.
- Service: The citizens are our customers. We serve our customers by responding in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. Proactively, we work in partnership with community members, organizations and other agencies to solve problems and create safe and healthy neighborhoods.
- Teamwork: We work as a team, while respecting and supporting each other's roles and responsibilities. We encouraged recognize each officer's creativity and their initiative that develops the goals of the Brazos County Constable's Office Pct. 1. We share in each other's success.