- Events Facilities
- Brazos County Exposition Complex
Brazos County Exposition Complex
About the Expo
The Brazos County Expo is the event facility in Texas built just for you. Located on over 150 acres in the heart of the Brazos Valley, the Expo boasts four venues for hosting small and large-scale events.
Home to our signature event the Brazos Valley Fair & Expo.
The Brazos Exposition Complex hosts a variety of events, such as:
Our complex offers year-round comfort, cleanliness and convenience. With new amenities, state-of-the-art equipment and friendly, professional staff, the Expo is the perfect package for any event. Several venues offered in the Complex are:
- North Arena - This 70,000 square-foot covered Arena is the action-packed heart of the complex hosting equestrian events, livestock shows, rodeos and other dirt events.
- South Arena - This 75,000 square-foot covered Arena is located directly south of the North Arena. It is ideal for cuttings, dressage, barrel races and more.
- East and West Pavilions: Each pavilion is 60,000 square-foot. Designed with the needs of both people and livestock in mind, it can be configured for equestrian events, livestock shows and more.
- Exhibit Hall : The 50,000 square-foot Exhibit Hall provides a spacious venue for meetings, conferences, trade shows, banquets and more. Its modern appearance and neutral color palette provide the perfect background for any event.
- Ballrooms : Our 26,000 square-foot Ballroom facility is connected directly to the Exhibit Hall. With modern amenities and carpet throughout, it is the perfect space for a banquet, business meeting, conference and more.
Pricing & More Information
For more information or reservations, click on this link to go to the website for the Brazos County Expo.