The Mission of Our Office
Community Driven" is our mission at the Brazos County Constable Office Pct.3. We strive to provide the best civil and criminal law enforcement service's possible to all the citizens and visitors that are in our community. This office is committed to working with, and assisting the various different local, state and federal agencies that make up our unique law enforcement community here in the Brazos Valley.
- This office will uphold the core values of Accountability, Professionalism, Integrity, and Customer Service.
- The primary function of the Constable's office is to serve the Justice of the Peace Court, and processing the orders of the courts accurately and expediently.
- The Constables and his deputies are officers of the courts. They provide fair and impartial notification to citizens of court actions that may involve them.
- The Constable and his deputies are licensed peace officers of the State of Texas. The Constable and his deputies share the responsibility of community wellness, thus they are charged to uphold all the laws, civil and criminal, of the Great State of Texas.
- The Constable's Office will strive to continue to outreach to our community by implementing a more strategic and thoughtful incorporation of prevention of crime and disorder, focusing more on a proactive approach to Crime Prevention, with greater citizen input to problems.