If I have a complaint, who can I talk to?
Our goal is to provide quality customer service. Any Supervisor may address a complaint. If your complaint is regarding a specific officer, then please ask to speak to that officer’s immediate supervisor. If you are not satisfied with the supervisor’s response to your complaint you may ask to speak with Assistant Director Guadalupe Washington. If Mr. Washington is not available, you may request to speak to Executive Director Linda Ricketson.
Go to the Juvenile Justice Center Home Page.

Show All Answers

1. Can my child do extra community service to help with fees?
2. If I have a complaint, who can I talk to?
3. What form of payment will the Juvenile Department accept for payment of fees?
4. What happens if I fail to follow the rules listed in the Deferred Prosecution Contract?
5. What is Deferred Prosecution?
6. What is the age group that you deal with?
7. What is the difference between Deferred Prosecution and Court Probation?
8. What is the longest amount of time that you are able to hold a child in the Detention Center on a runaway charge?